Who did it?

I just watched the 92 Crossmen show...what part are you talking about. I guess I missed it.

Next to last note of the show.......Someone screams "CROSSMEN DRUMLINE"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, why not yell Crossmen drumline moments before the last note is played that has NOTHING to do with drumlines lol. Clearly someone who just wanted to be known as the homer that yelled on the recording.

Yep. There should be penalties for fans. Banished from finals for X number of years or something. :worthy:

Edited by luvs me sum mello!

Yea, why not yell Crossmen drumline moments before the last note is played that has NOTHING to do with drumlines lol. Clearly someone who just wanted to be known as the homer that yelled on the recording.

CRRRRYYYYYSSSSTTTAAAAALLLLLL!!!!! :worthy:

I know who did it! At that very moment, there is a ripple of flag tosses that meets at the front of the horn line. The timing that night was flawless, and it sounds (if my ears remember her voice) one of the techs on our guard staff. No names, but it was a staff member!

I'M SORRY IF IT RUINS IT FOR YOU!

Travis

For ruined moments, try 2000 Blue Devils. "Frank is an American _____!" :worthy:

Hey, what about the moron that decided to call 911 at the end of the Garfield's show in 1987. I mean c'mon, would it have been too much to have your emergency a minute or two later so we didn't have to deal with the ambulance siren in the last :30 of the show? Sheesh!

*Sarcasm off*

Edited by Newseditor44

Hey, what about the moron that decided to call 911 at the end of the Garfield's show in 1987. I mean c'mon, would it have been too much to have your emergency a minute or two later so we didn't have to deal with the ambulance siren in the last :30 of the show? Sheesh!

*Sarcasm off*

Is that where Hop got the idea for 2002? :thumbup: