Beverly's Beanpot Surprise.

did you not see how many people watched it. id rather see that then crown win

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take both! :smile:

Looks like Crown's still got the goods. Good job Crown. Hoping we catch you! :smile:

this has to be the first Cadet fan/almnus that i've read that hasnt suggested, directly or indirectly, that the Cadets show is far superior to Crown's and that the Cadets are just dirty and will pass Crown within a matter of weeks. thank you for showing some respect.

Usually we are talking about the Dev's and their "better than thou" attitude (which IMO is way over hyped and misunderstood, bt that is another topic all together), but this year the Cadets crowd has one-upped them.

Most were excited during the preseason about the Cadets show, myself included. This was supposed to be the Cadets year. But the Cream Team came from out of no where and has recently put some distance between themselves and the Cadets. And as a result of getting beat in three straight shows, it seems like Cadet Nation is ###### that someone crashed their party.

Crown has made a believer out of me, and its apparent they've made quote an impression on the judging community. the fact that the spread is growing is a testament to the fact that the Cadets have a steep road to climb.

Cadets are a great group with a fantastic show that is going to be there in the hunt at finals. But at the moment they are getting out performed by Crown and have a lot of work to do.

Edited by Newseditor44

The field at Beverly is actually nice.

The setting is beautiful. That is far as I would go. Lawrence show stadium on the other hand is a great drum corps venue.

Oh I saw, but the purpose of the ESPN show was to attract a new audience, and there is good evidence to show that didnt happen. its all about ROI.

And as for seeing an ESPN broadcast over Crown winning, well it looks like there is a very goos chance this is going to be q disappointing drum corps season for you. Bummer.

Oh I saw, but the purpose of the ESPN show was to attract a new audience, and there is good evidence to show that didnt happen. its all about ROI.

And as for seeing an ESPN broadcast over Crown winning, well it looks like there is a very goos chance this is going to be q disappointing drum corps season for you. Bummer.

it only seems like its just begun-Adam Sandler

this has to be the first Cadet fan/almnus that i've read that hasnt suggested, directly or indirectly, that the Cadets show is far superior to Crown's and that the Cadets are just dirty and will pass Crown within a matter of weeks. thank you for showing some respect.

Except for that whole "Crown is killing Cadets on the GE sheets and Cadets seem doomed by poor show design" thing that I posted. Yea, I marched there. I think part of it is that a lot of people feel like this is a must-win season for Holy Name...

Except for that whole "Crown is killing Cadets on the GE sheets and Cadets seem doomed by poor show design" thing that I posted. Yea, I marched there. I think part of it is that a lot of people feel like this is a must-win season for Holy Name...

Why?

Usually we are talking about the Dev's and their "better than thou" attitude (which IMO is way over hyped and misunderstood, bt that is another topic all together), but this year the Cadets crowd has one-upped them.

Most were excited during the preseason about the Cadets show, myself included. This was supposed to be the Cadets year. But the Cream Team came from out of no where and has recently put some distance between themselves and the Cadets. And as a result of getting beat in three straight shows, it seems like Cadet Nation is ###### that someone crashed their party.

Crown has made a believer out of me, and its apparent they've made quote an impression on the judging community. the fact that the spread is growing is a testament to the fact that the Cadets have a steep road to climb.

Cadets are a great group with a fantastic show that is going to be there in the hunt at finals. But at the moment they are getting out performed by Crown and have a lot of work to do.

There are a lot of us even-tempered HNC fans out here, bub. *waves*

I haven't seen anyone yet, so I can't make any comments about any show. I do think now that the HNC shows are back to 'normal', it kinda feels like 'our long national nightmare is over', you know? So, with that, plus the ambiance of an anniversary year, there is a bit of rabid desperation, if you will, about this season. I think everyone can understand that. I'm sure there's some drooling over at Crown over the opportunity to medal if not win. But, we inevitably have some doofus armchair quarterbacks come on here and blab this and that, like fat drunken middle-aged sports fans...pro-whoever. In this case, you talk about those that are pro-HNC. But everyone's got these people. It may seem more prominently HNC this season because (1) they are theoretically a contender this year, and (2) we haven't had much to brag about in quite a few years. Just saying...