Oh, that was expected! Just saw that Coats did too! Caught me off guard after seeing them in Vista the other day!

Ah, from what I've heard from those three corps, I'm not surprised by the outcome. I am surprised that Steve Robertson called it.

Greg Hall didn't hear it in the Music Ensemble caption...

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong I think it's great for Troop but I was just responding to the OMFG because from what I can see this is the furthest back they have been from BK this season.

Maybe BK got a boost from going on last. Maybe not.

At this point, anything above 74.x is welcome because it means that Troop isn't out of it. They have the potential to be 3+ points ahead of where they were last year, and that makes Troop nation ecstatic.

Don't get me wrong I think it's great for Troop but I was just responding to the OMFG because from what I can see this is the furthest back they have been from BK this season.

Um... Clovis, Glendale, Rio Rancho? BK was 5+ up on Troop each night at those shows.

Tonight was 4.45. Sure, it wasn't 3 or whatever it was last week, but it's holding pretty steady I'd say. This is Troop's best output at this point in the season in several DECADES. I'd say that's something to be excited about!

Ya, I hadn't seen the spread when I posted. . .but I still think this is very good for Troop. It puts them 1.15 points ahead of Colts (different shows, I know), which is a big number considering that the middle pack of corps is sooo close!

Amazing, a brass judge tonight that actually listens to the quality of sound. Who da thunk?

So BD has to lose brass (or someone else has to win it, however you want to put it..) for the brass judge to be listening properly?? :devil:

I'm not saying the guy was wrong, because I wasn't there, but I feel I can safely assume you weren't either and I question how you know what the quality of sound was? You may not like the blend the Blue Devils or SCV has, but that doesn't mean their quality was bad and automatically justyifies the scores just because that's how they came out.

On the another note, how about a 17.6 for percussion for BD, with SCV not too far behind at 17.2 and Bluecoats at 17.1? Seems there are a lot of good lines out there.

At this point, anything above 74.x is welcome because it means that Troop isn't out of it. They have the potential to be 3+ points ahead of where they were last year, and that makes Troop nation ecstatic.

Gotya, was just curious because it seemed like an expected jump up in score, I would have been very concerned if they didn't jump up like everyone else today so good job Troop.

Not surprising in the least, Troopers are excellent this year and in the thick of the fight for finals. :devil:

Um... Clovis, Glendale, Rio Rancho? BK was 5+ up on Troop each night at those shows.

Tonight was 4.45. Sure, it wasn't 3 or whatever it was last week, but it's holding pretty steady I'd say. This is Troop's best output at this point in the season in several DECADES. I'd say that's something to be excited about!

Trooper color guard .1 behind BK. Some good things happening there?

Not surprising in the least, Troopers are excellent this year and in the thick of the fight for finals. :devil:

Way to go Troopers, Mad Props to BK, heck yeah spread between BK and Bluecoats is not that big.... Way to break 80 BK!!!

Wes P