San Antonio, Texas!

Why don't you try coming up North for the Winter and then try calling us delicate? :blink:

:shutup:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if God had meant for people to live where it's that COLD, He would have made them be born with thicker skin.... :blink: jk

ROFLMFAO!!!

1 hour til show time.

I am in a rush and am about to leave to go to the show... Just got back in from Houston and am looking forward to seeing all 22 corps today!!! :blink: Just an FYI, some of my former students that are marching BK said that after the drum break the corps makes a chevron form and then does the swirling twisting circle/snowball... Anyway the pit has some effects and as soon as the last one is played and as the ball begins rolling, they said to yell Avalanche!! Said that it started after Drums and trhough Oklahoma and they like it!! One my way out, will write a review either way late tonight or early tomorrow!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

How do I get in to see the show? on fan network

It must not be up yet. It starts at 4pm central, so I would imagine FN would have it a bit before that.

How do I get in to see the show? on fan network

when it gets closer to the show time, then there will be a link on the main page of the fan network

p.s. i'm pretty ###### right now. i get to enjoy the first half of this webcast but then I have to go to work :0( I'll miss about the top ten or so. gaaaah