Marching While Playing

Golly some people are getting the biggest wedgie out of this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golly some people are getting the biggest wedgie out of this.

I know I am! :tongue: (and where's that Wedgie emoticon when you really need it?)

+++

By the way, the MOST IMPORTANT statistic isn't even mentioned in this thread.

If you look at the time EACH CORPS has spent PLAYING WHILE SITTING IN CHAIRS, you will find the BLUE DEVILS dominate this category with well over a minute of sitting. No other corps even comes close.

And I would point out that the Blue Devils are undefeated this year, and currently are beating the second place corps by nearly two points.

Doesn't that tell you something about statistics? :cool:

Edited by wvu80

I know I am! (where's that Wedgie emoticon when you really need it?)

+++

By the way, the MOST IMPORTANT statistic isn't even mentioned in this thread.

If you look at the time EACH CORPS has spent PLAYING WHILE SITTING IN CHAIRS, you will find the BLUE DEVILS dominate this category with well over a minute of sitting. No other corps even comes close.

And I would point out that the Blue Devils are undefeated this year, and currently are beating the second place corps by nearly two points.

Doesn't that tell you something about statistics? :tongue:

And almost every corps that goes on last in the performance order......wins. There's another stat. Statistics are cool.

And almost every corps that goes on last in the performance order......wins. There's another stat. Statistics are cool.

Mr. Hockey Dad, I couldn't agree with you more! And I think you're on to something here.

I think we should hijack this thread, and turn it away from the Dark Side of the force into something good (well, maybe not good, but at least funny).

I think the rest of this thread should be dedicated to meaningless statistics.

Did you know that in golf, 99% of all putts that are short, don't go in?

Who's got one?

I know I am! :tongue: (and where's that Wedgie emoticon when you really need it?)

+++

wedgie.gif

And a big one: Every time...100%...your score is read last...YOU WIN! Really. I have researched this one extensively.

And a big one: Every time...100%...your score is read last...YOU WIN! Really. I have researched this one extensively.
The stat I have a hard time figuring out, and I think it might be related to your post because it's always read last, is this whole whoever scores highest wins. I guarantee it happens at every single show and I haven't been able to figure it out. Even if the score drops (hehheh), if it's the highest it still wins. Can anyone explain this phenomenon? Edited by skajerk