OK what's up with Crown?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The demand in Crown's visual and music books is lower than their peer group. But they are another step toward a championship.

There I helped your post a bit. Have you seen their music scores? Really? I mean, WOW!

On more comment to Tekk.... then I'll shut up. I agree that the more championship winning members you have, the better. It makes perfect sense.

Which corps this year probably has the most championship winning members in their ranks? My 3 bucks says it is Phantom Regiment.

They are currently sitting in 8th. I'm just saying. It makes sense, but things that make the most sense don't always pan out.

Has anyone taken a good look at the kids from Crown? They are simply worn down. If you look at many of their Facebook posts, they are simply counting down the days until the season is over.

I am hearing all sorts of unhappy stories coming out of their ranks. You just have to wonder what is going on? Does anyone really know...

Has anyone taken a good look at the kids from Crown? They are simply worn down. If you look at many of their Facebook posts, they are simply counting down the days until the season is over.

I am hearing all sorts of unhappy stories coming out of their ranks. You just have to wonder what is going on? Does anyone really know...

I'm sure every performer is ready to go home, I was in 07 my age out my 5th year in the activity, people miss home and friends despite the many you experience on tour.

I'm sure every performer is ready to go home, I was in 07 my age out my 5th year in the activity, people miss home and friends despite the many you experience on tour.

I can appreciate that... but I am saying it's more than just being home sick this year.

I'm sure tonight will give some sort of lift to their spirits if what you're saying has any truth. I was with many of my old friends still marching on the free day after the San Antonio performance, and they were saying they were having the experience of their lives! I don't know if anything has changed from then to now, but I think you may be seeing it from one or a very select few kids!

I hope it's not true!

And the count down is more of a kind of sad thing, because they don't want to leave. Just to let you know!

The demand in Crown's visual and music books is lower than their peer group. But they are another step toward a championship.

That is BS. Crown's visual book is one of the top three books out there this summer. Their musical book is there as well. Just crazy to think otherwise.

Edited by jjeffeory