Allenton Friday Weather

according to weather.com, rain starts at 7 am til 11 or so, then a 60-70% chance of thunderstorms the rest of the day.

could be a wet one

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to bum you further...ye ol' National Weather Service has 100% chance of rain after noon and into the night.

I will be calling upon the power of Troopers founder Jim Jones to alter the weather for the evening. I hope it works. He's already helped us out more than once, so I may be out of wishes.

What are the odds DCI would cancel the show early?

Reminds me of 2000. It rained all day in Allentown and the field was wet and we had 5 people fall that show.

IT RAINS TO MUCH HERE!!

THe show will go on. We got drenched in 2004 (during glassmens show) and an hour later it started right back up. Either way....this show needs to happen!

What I'm curious about is what is their backup plan if the rain just won't stop and outright stops the show from occuring? Can they make it an all-day event on Saturday with such last-minute notice? I don't see any other shows scheduled for the 1st but there would be housing and traveling issues galore. There are shows already scheduled for Sunday so it's not like they can just push everything back one day.

On a slightly more upbeat note..I just checked the Indianapolis weather and whereas there WERE showing a strong chance of rain on Thursday next week (Q-finals) it now appeasr that the chance of rain has diminished to 20%, it is forecast to be Mostly Cloudy, High 79 and low 63. I believe that the chance of rain for both Friday and Saturday also went down, though both are forecast at 60% chance. But hey, maybe things are looking better for Finals week.