Allentown - Day 2

I'm just happy the gap has closed a bit between 1st and the rest of the corps. BD may very well end up winning but it takes a little excitement out of finals if someone goes in 2 points better than everyone.

It certainly does if they're not 2 points better. And that would be for any corps.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but after watching the VOD from last night, I think BD had a rough show.

That hasn't hurt their scores so far this season.

Why do people keep saying "the scores are predictable"

Was last year's Finals score Predictable

People quit trying to Predict scores, everything and Anything Happens during Finals

last year, emotion and desire were what made for a dynamic shift from PR.... not some incredible effort in cleaning or jump in ability... it was sheer will and desire. Indeed, anything can happen.....

I don't think BD let their guard down last year. I just think they were passed up.

Frankly, I want Crown to win. I think the show pushes the activity in a better direction.

I doubt that. I think it would just be another great show that won. Not sure if it would move DCI in another direction. Maybe the Crown org, but not so sure about DCI.

but an extra day to clean can change the score. lets say we switch the days. so day ones go on day 2 and BD made a bigger lead. wouldnt we on DCP be saying they got an extra day?

You could also make the argument that most of the corps that performed tonight did not really get an extra day to practice because they had a show Friday night and had to travel all night to get to Allentown. Some might say BD benefited from not having a show the night before their Allentown performance and had a FULL rehearsal day.

I'm also sure BD fans can point out that going into finals week they will be the only undefeated corps.

Edited by RLamb

BD looks tough. I'm looking forward to seeing Crowns VOD.

Edited by wvu80

You could also make the argument that most of the corps that performed tonight did not really get an extra day to practice because they had a show Friday night and had to travel all night to get to Allentown. Some might say BD benefited from not having a show the night before their Allentown performance and had a FULL rehearsal day.

Good point.

Wayy off topic, for whats going on in the topic

But Awesome Avatar

lol. thx.

i thought about making one for "she who shall not be named," but that would probably end up not going so well for me in the end. it was going to say something like, "this #####-slap's for you." :thumbup: