Allentown - Day 2

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but an extra day to clean can change the score. lets say we switch the days. so day ones go on day 2 and BD made a bigger lead. wouldnt we on DCP be saying they got an extra day?

So how many corps have Mon-Wed as rehearsal days? I know Cadets have those days as rehearsal (and I am guessing tuesday will be partly travel because they will be in Indy on wed)? Will those days pay off come Quarters? I for one hope so for one specific corps, and we know which corps I'm talking about.

That may be true, but I'm sure after last year, BD won't let their guard down.

I don't think BD let their guard down last year. I just think they were passed up.

Frankly, I want Crown to win. I think the show pushes the activity in a better direction.

Great scores tonight, and I think they line up much as I had anticipated. I was worried about some of the sick members in the Vanguard, but I am pulling for a good run during finals week.

Crown must have performed well, as they always do. Their 95.250 is about what Cadets and Cavaliers may have scored one day later with a full rehearsal day. We don't know for sure, but I don't think their score is out of line. And BD was not there, but they might have pulled a 96.5 one day later. So we must keep things in perspective.

I think BD is going to be tough to beat. And Cadets just look unreal to me. Watched the VOD on FN of their performance last night. HOLY COW, HOLY NAME. Man are they cleaning.

This will be one fun week. Can't wait to see semifinals live in Indy.

I don't think BD let their guard down last year. I just think they were passed up.

Frankly, I want Crown to win. I think the show pushes the activity in a better direction.

DITTO!!!!!

Why do people keep saying "the scores are predictable"

Was last year's Finals score Predictable

People quit trying to Predict scores, everything and Anything Happens during Finals

Scores are semi predictable, placements however are not. Very few on here have predicted placements within the first week of everyones first viewable performance.

This year I called it in my Fan network topic. I'll stick by my predictions. I also called Phantom in 7th and Bluecoats in 6th.

Edited by Phantombari1