Crown, Cadets or Vanguard?

The "Phantom" effect  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Which corps do you feel has the best chance of rising from the depths and "stealing" it all?

• Carolina Crown
    • Holy Name Cadets
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • No chance, BD's got number 13 in the bag.

The 2009 Blue Devils are pretty good, scratch that, pretty darn good....but can lightning strike twice.

Quite simply, the poll is asking who from the back (i.e. 3rd through 5th) has the best chance of landing a few knockout punches to those in front of them, perhaps all the way to the top like Phantom did last year. This is not a "who will win the championship" poll.

Edited for clarity

Edited by Guizeppe

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I guess The Cavaliers should just go home now.

no definately not, they are an amazing group, i just dont believe that like the groups listed above they have a show with the capability demand wise or visually to be able to potentially pass bd. but they are still a D* good drum corps

my vote was crown because thats who i would also most like to see pass bd would be be ok with cadets winning. their show is equally awesome

I voted for the last option.

However, I would have voted for the Cavaliers.

Crown, HNC, and Blue Devils will be the top 3 in eyes (hopefully in that order as well). I really think Blue Devils will lose at least one spot come finals. I think Crown and/or HNC will catch them Friday night.

Crown is still the dirtiest of the three but they can clean a lot of that in these next couple of days. I think they definitely have the most room to grow and I'm sure they'll catch the Blue Devils.

HNC is still dirty as well, but I don't see as many "big" dirt issues with this show as Crown. Cadets are known for their cleaning this late in the season, and I think they have a good shot at finally catching the Blue Devils.

Blue Devils, well everyone knows how clean they are. Thankfully, they have a new ending to clean up, but unless they add in even more changes for this week, they will get caught.

Edited by wilme861

no definately not, they are an amazing group, i just dont believe that like the groups listed above they have a show with the capability demand wise or visually to be able to potentially pass bd. but they are still a D* good drum corps

my vote was crown because thats who i would also most like to see pass bd would be be ok with cadets winning. their show is equally awesome

Really? I disagree. I think if the Cavaliers were as clean as BD they would be way out in front. The Great Divide is turning out to be one of my favorite Cavaliers shows of all time.