Crown is Going to Win

I went on StubHub and found an awesome pair of tickets in the Super Premium section. I didn't tell my wife, and just bought them.

I told her I'm not banking on a Crown win, because the odds tell me they won't win.....but if it happened, I will cry all the way back to North Carolina. I already told her I'm going to cry during retreat anyway.

I didn't count on Phantom Regiment to win it last year either, but I hoped beyond hope...and the rest is history. I don't think I stopped smiling for several hours afterward...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Crown's show this year. I really do think it is an amazing production. BUT, I just really don't see them winning unless they have cleaned up A LOT from Atlanta. They were noticeably dirtier than everyone else in the top 5 (visually speaking). But then again, it isn't me judging Saturday night....

I love Crown's show this year. I really do think it is an amazing production. BUT, I just really don't see them winning unless they have cleaned up A LOT from Atlanta. They were noticeably dirtier than everyone else in the top 5 (visually speaking). But then again, it isn't me judging Saturday night....

I agree after watching the last couple shows on VOD. But that's why I think they are going to. They are scoring REALLY high with lots of dirt. I can really see them passing up the others if they can clean it.

I think they have a championship show, and I think their show is better than BD's, but it's going to take a real push from the GE judges for it to happen.

The run thru tonight was the best I've heard them play! So much fun to listen to Michael Klesch fine tune the show like a master mechanic working on an Indy car !!

The run thru tonight was the best I've heard them play! So much fun to listen to Michael Klesch fine tune the show like a master mechanic working on an Indy car !!

I love it...but they need to be in a visual rehearsal! ....scrub that dirt out scrub that dirt out!!

I love it...but they need to be in a visual rehearsal! ....scrub that dirt out scrub that dirt out!!

Well thanks to the Indy weather I got in late and missed visual :( Flight actually circled for a while 50 miles short of Indy and then turned around and landed in Columbus. At least they let us off the plane while we waited for the weather to clear. When I got into Indy my hotel was without power and I got bumped to the downtown Homewood Suites. NICE upgrade actually! Traffic lights out all over Indiana.

i predict whoever scores highest wins

You and your logical, sequential thinking again... :thumbup: