DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Boston leaving warm up

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling torn - on one hand, it's absolutely AWESOME to have the Troopers back in the Top-12!!! Welcome back to the land where you belong.

On the other, I'm quite bummed Colts just missed. Several former members of Capital Sound, whom I had the pleasure of directing, are marching there and I really wanted them to feel the magic of Saturday night on the field.

Regardless - I'm sure Jim Jones is smiling down upon Indianapolis tonight.

#dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: Blue Knights 87.55

17 minutes ago from web #dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: Troopers 85.90 !!!

33 minutes ago from web #dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: Colts 85.60

about 1 hour ago from web #dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: The Academy 83.75

about 1 hour ago from web #dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: Madison Scouts 82.4 Crossmen 81.65

about 1 hour ago from web #dci #drumcorps #dcifinals World semis: Spirit 80.45

Anyone have a full run down of the scores so far? DCI.org is way behind and there are just too many pages to scroll through on here

BK 87.55

Troop 85.9

Colts 85.6

Academy 83.75

Scouts 82.4

Crossmen 81.65

Spirit 80.45

Anyone have a full run down of the scores so far? DCI.org is way behind and there are just too many pages to scroll through on here

87.55 Blue Knights

85.90 Troopers

85.60 Colts

83.75 The Academy

82.40 Madison Scouts

81.65 Crossmen

80.45 Spirit

I'm feeling torn - on one hand, it's absolutely AWESOME to have the Troopers back in the Top-12!!! Welcome back to the land where you belong.

On the other, I'm quite bummed Colts just missed. Several former members of Capital Sound, whom I had the pleasure of directing, are marching there and I really wanted them to feel the magic of Saturday night on the field.

Regardless - I'm sure Jim Jones is smiling down upon Indianapolis tonight.

Hoping it wasn't their age out - but they can still hold their head high - Colts were sooooo much better this year than last - and theiur guard was amazing. This is just one of the most competitive years I've ever seen - used to be that 12, 13 & 14th place weren't always that exciting to watch - now they're just as good as the the top corps!