DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Forgive if this has been discussed before ... anyone know if the videos of tonight will be available on the Fan Network after tonight???

My corps ... my Bluecoats ... just as the assistant conductors were about to take the uni off the DM on the podium ... my computer decided it needed to reset "something" and start buffering and FN froze until just before the start of SCV.

No other issuses all night, though. Great broadcast so far ... even sounds great, despite all the nay-sayers yesterday!!

No. This is one and done.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. After Allentown Scouts and Vanguard played their corps songs for each other they should have taped that and put that on FN.

I hope so. I saw it live :thumbup:

This little red ferrari just put it in fifth, beeped the horn and stuck its middle finger out as it sped away. Seconds later, Martha's skirt just came flying out the window.

Careful there or SCV will make your girlfriend cry.

This little red ferrari just put it in fifth, beeped the horn and stuck its middle finger out as it sped away. Seconds later, Martha's skirt just came flying out the window.

Do you think Jeff is the driver?? Seeing how the cavies are on currently....haha

"Top of the World, Ma!"

It's available I've seen it some where. What site I cannot say! :thumbup: