DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Anyone know if there's a way you can save the crowd reaction spot when crocker said Troopers in top 12?

Yeah I have it! You want me to post it on youtube?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'88 and '95

Just got in. My thoughts:

I'll never pay again to see DCI in a dome. Never. Ever ever.

BD getting a 10 in anything visual is a joke and an insult to the activity. They play well, guard is awesome, but gimme a break. That show was so static it was sparking.

SCV almost had me in tears. That is the most beautiful thing ever on the field in DCI. Ever. :tongue::tongue::smile:

Crown and Cadets should be fighting for the title.

I'm so happy for the Troopers I could pee on myself.

Peace, out!

BD getting a 10 in anything visual is a joke and an insult to the activity. They play well, guard is awesome, but gimme a break. That show was so static it was sparking.

SCV almost had me in tears. That is the most beautiful thing ever on the field in DCI. Ever. :tongue::tongue::smile:

Peace, out!

+1 THIS

SCV almost had me in tears. That is the most beautiful thing ever on the field in DCI. Ever. :tongue::worthy::smile:

Peace, out!

Are you sure that wasn't the water feature in Cavies show? :tongue:

yummm.... love me some white castle. unfortunately there are none here in jersey :tongue:

Route 17 in either Rutherford or Hasbrouk Heights.

Peace, out!

Agree 100%

I really wish DCI would do something about the GE caption. It's obvious the caption is based too much on personal preference and not the sheets. Or else we wouldn't see such drastic differences. They only agreed on one placement in the top 5? And a different placement here and there doesn't bother me at all. But how would you explain some of these spreads? Crown with a .6 difference in music ge, Cadets with a .4 difference in each, and SCV with a .6 difference in visual ge. If they are both going by the sheets and are looking/listening for the same things, then what's the deal? I'm starting to wish they would just do away with GE all together. Or at least lower the value.

Well those 10s are because they actually got a marching style... oh... back in 94... Look him up... his name's Todd Ryan... That's why they've wining with those 10s.

Peace, out!

I'm starting to have that same sentiment. I purposely paid for a ticket higher up so I could hear how much the sound was different than yesterday. I don't like how it sounds. Waaaay too much echo.