DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

pretty soon I can see this rumor blossoming into...I heard that everyone walked out when the score was

announced...(which is semi-true because the majority of the show was over...but not because of BD).

You'll probably see a lot of ridicules 'rumors' over the next 24 hrs...

I was listening on my kid's phone and all I heard was applause.

Cali.

I heard someone was so P.O.'d they stabbed the drum major! Wait... that was last season. :tongue:

Edited by 84chief

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been informed by one of Crown's Brass Staff that BD was, in fact, booed.

Whatever.

I've just been informed by one of Crown's Brass Staff that BD was, in fact, booed.

Whatever.

that sucks

Congrats to Blue Devils, Crown, Troopers, and ALL the corps for their hard work and dedication throughout this season. This has been the best year of drum that I've seen (only been watching since 2005). Regardless of whether people like their scores or not doesn't matter. What matters is the great shows they put on for us, their FANS. When the judges get on DCP and tell me someone doesn't deserve the score they were given, then maybe it will matter.