Myron Rosander to Phantom Regiment

Kieren

I don't know

it didn't work out too well for Madison.

I absolutely loved the drill Myron wrote for Madison in 2006. I thought is was certainly one of the best things on the field that year. Was obviously very difficult but it was super fun to watch and was chock full of GE.

If Phantom Regiment had been fortunate enough to have Myron's 2006 Madison drill all season last year and had been able clean it up (instead of all the re-writes they went through this year), I think there would be VERY different things being said about the 2009 Phantom Regiment corps right now.

Edited by bradrick

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear that Myron has fully recovered. Can't wait to see what he designs for Phantom in 2010.

From Phantom's announcement:

"I feel so completely re-energized by all of this and can promise that the Regiment will get the very best I've got,"

Myron - welcome to Regiment!

Regiment - please let him spread his wings. For years now your visual program has been commented on as lackluster. Please let 2010 be a complete about face.

If records can can be broken in 2009, so can new records be created in 2010.

Myron, congratulations on the full recovery! We are all behind you.

we'll see. His drill is always good, if not a bit too difficult. I think Phantom has the talent to pull it off, but they're going to need more instruction in individual marching, and they're going to have to ditch this jazz running at 6 to 5 stuff. Won't work with the drill.

we'll see. His drill is always good, if not a bit too difficult. I think Phantom has the talent to pull it off, but they're going to need more instruction in individual marching, and they're going to have to ditch this jazz running at 6 to 5 stuff. Won't work with the drill.

agreed on the jazz running. I'm not a fan of all the knee bend...its really apparent with the white pants too. Just personal preference

I am however incredibly surprised and excited about this news

Great to hear that Myron has fully recovered. Can't wait to see what he designs for Phantom in 2010.

I know that he was sick, but what exactly did he have?