Which 2009 World Class Finalist will not repeat?

Geneva

They aren't going to be top 5, but a minimum of 70-80% chance they get back in top 12 is a safe bet.

Care to explain how you got "70-80% chance they get back in top 12"?

Or did you just pull it out of you know where?

I'm not saying they won't be back in finals, I'm just interested in the factors you used to come to your numbers.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I think they're better than that. Magic came back from the dead and made Finals after competing in Div. II that whole season, mainly because of their all-star staff. The Madison staff is a much, much stronger and more cohesive unit than what Magic had, and the early buzz will mean a high probability of a good deal of talent at auditions.

They aren't going to be top 5, but a minimum of 70-80% chance they get back in top 12 is a safe bet.

Yeah, I'll go along with that. I'll (cough) predict 9-12th area.

I guarantee it won't be INT!

Sorry! I've seen all these bloody threads where there are INT references and I have now finally succumbed.

Something to do with having 2 hours of a 10 hour night-shift left to do. - or an ear infection. ($1 to the Hoff)

Well, BD and Crown will be vying for the championship (and I don't think any corps besides those 2 really will be able to overtake them), and Cadets, Cavaliers, Vanguard, and Phantom will all be in the mix for top 3/5. I don't think that Crossmen really have a shot at finals, but if I had to pick a corps out, it'd be Blue Knights. Their programs will be outdone over the next few years by some previously lower placing corps...in my opinion.

The top ten is tough to break into, even for Madison and their dream staff. I would not bet too much money on your fact. It very well could happen, but the odds are certainly not better than 50/50.

Aren't all odds 50/50 though?

Either it's going to happen, or it won't.

:sleeping:

The smart ### in me, just HAD to post.

It's September 21st!!!???!!!??? There's no way to tell.

However, if I was forced to choose...sorry BK (prove me wrong). :sleeping:

It's just a random guess for fun. I'm not claiming to know any secret information or factor any numbers here it just seemed to me if someone had to go it'd be one of them.

Unless they do some serious work to get their guard up to par, Blue Knights.