2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

That would be great to see Madison Scouts finish in the top 6. It would be quite the jump to make in one year. But it's not impossible, and it's been done a few times before, garfield's_ kid. I hope you enjoy the season !

Yes it has and if any staff has the capability to make it happen, their's does. Mason, Lee, Angelis, Prime and company (sorry, can't remember all the names) have the necessary tools. I won't lose any sleep if they don't get as high as sixth but I certainly won't be surprised if they do.

Edited by SFZFAN

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to as much of any of these corps as possible in the off season with fan network, and getting several phone calls from several rehearsals over the last few months, I am going with the following predictions for the 2010 season.

1. Santa Clara Vanguard

2. Blue Devils tie

2. Carolina Crown tie

4. Cavaliers

5. Cadets

6. Boston Crusaders

7. Blue Knights

8. Bluecoats

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Phantom Regiment

12. Colts tie

12. Glassmen tie

SCV could place very high with their interpretation of Bartok. Watch PR in 2001 (first movement) to get an idea of the style of their show. Their choice in arraingment is more complete since they are doing a full 11 min production of that composer/piece. Your 6th-12th place choices are a little suspect however.

My rankings:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Phantom Regiment

4. SCV

5. Cavaliers

6. Crown

7. Blue Coats

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Colts

11. Madison Scouts

12. Crossmen

SCV could place very high with their interpretation of Bartok. Watch PR in 2001 (first movement) to get an idea of the style of their show. Their choice in arraingment is more complete since they are doing a full 11 min production of that composer/piece. Your 6th-12th place choices are a little suspect however.

My rankings:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Phantom Regiment

4. SCV

5. Cavaliers

6. Crown

7. Blue Coats

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Colts

11. Madison Scouts

12. Crossmen

As are yours!

I'm personally excited to see Colts try to break into the Top 12. I think it will be a battle between Colts and Scouts to GET in, and like BozzlyB said, I fight between Glassmen and BK to STAY in.

I'm just not feeling Colts chances this year, I think it will be a mega competitive race to be in finals and I just don't see them keeping up right now. I see Colts in more of a fight for semi's this year, and not because i think Colts are going downhill or backwards, they just seem to compete at about the same level year after year (with some exceptions) and corps seem to move up or down around them depending how how competitive of a year it is.

Yes it has and if any staff has the capability to make it happen, their's does. Mason, Lee, Angelis, Prime and company (sorry, can't remember all the names) have the necessary tools. I won't lose any sleep if they don't get as high as sixth but I certainly won't be surprised if they do.

Do I think it's possible? Well, just about ANYTHING is possible. I do think it is hugely improbable that they hit 6th this year regardless of the staff. The staff was a necessary step in the right direction but the bottom line is they need a few years to rise back up. I think 10th is as high as Madison gets this year, with an outside chance at 8th, but 6th would require just a little too much displacement for them to pull it off.

almost time for this one to come true.

WCI is real.

:whistle:

Dont believe what they say. They now have the power to extend WCI throughout the entire season.

Edited by AlexL

First of all, I think the Madison Scouts will finish in the top 6. It sounds like they are going to have a really good season.

I hope Phantom does a LOT better than last year. The idea was good, but they needed some more work on it, IMO.

It looks like 2010 is going to be a really great year for DCI. I can't wait to see who wins. There will be a tough battle for the top spot. :devil:

Love it! And you all thought I was crazy. Here is number 2, that think the MADISON SCOUTS are going to be 6th. Or,

garfields kid first name starts with a g? I think DCP is relevant. BYBO!

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Blue Stars

5. Cavaliers

6. Santa Clara Vanguard

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Coats

10. Phantom Regiment

11. Troopers

12. Glassmen