Spirit is moving

There we go Dave, lol... but Newark is close enough... let's just say from the Delaware Valley, or the Philly Metro area...

or just West Chester.

But there is nothing wrong with a corps going back to it's roots to try to find that success it had while there. Kudos to the Spirit Admin...

from somewhere in the 215, 610, 302 or 609 area code is ok too :blink:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great..To bad not being called Spirit of Atlanta...Guess it doesnt matter but would be so cool again. NOW lets hope there are some changes in the visual and Guard staff PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im usually one that is into corps bringing back old shows from their past. But I would LOVE to see them do the 1980 show again

Something about a llama? :blink:

Did you call? :thumbup:

This is very good news. It seems that many of the "older" corps are doing things to bring themselves back to former glory. It started with Blue Stars' return to Div I, Cadets renaming to Holy Name (if only for a year), Troopers surge back to finals, Madison's return to a big-name staff, and now Spirit returning to their roots. Now, if we could just see VK return to WC and one of the old corps return to the DCI field (maybe 27th, Suncoast, Guardsmen, Freelancers?), then life would be perfect.

Freelancers are back. Not in DCI, but we did send a mini corps to DCA. Number 8 finish right out of the chute! :blink:

Would love to see 27th back in the mix. Or maybe Guardsmen, or North Star, or Argonne Rebels, or.......

Welcome Back Spirit of Atlanta!!!

Feel free to bring back "Georga on my mind", the Delta (Actually an abstract letter "A") and Baby Blue while y'all are at it.

Im usually one that is into corps bringing back old shows from their past. But I would LOVE to see them do the 1980 show again

This.