Pioneer Announces 2010 Program

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been encouraging Pioneer memebrs and Alumni to go to the website and state what the prayer means to them as to get more ideas on how to present this show to its fullest potential. So if you qualify and want to have some input into the 2010 program...have at it!

Donny

Great job Donny! I love the music choice as well as the theme of the show. My best to Pioneer for 2010.

Let me know if you'll be in FL Donny so we can get together.

So when will I get to hear Pio play "Come On Eileen"? :tongue:

Some good positive energy over this show...from kids as well as on here!

Mmmmmmm....Rutter. Been a long time since Cavies played his Gloria. Love Rutter.

Well it's about time , great musical choices you guy's this might help your recruitment programe

I look for Pio to advance in the rankings in 2010 ! Good luck Pioneer . :tongue: Smitty

This is very exciting. I am so happy with these choices. It takes away some criticism as some people felt Pioneer should move away from the Irish theme. They didn't have to for me, but it already feels like a nice change. Make his Praise Glorious and Amazing Grace in one show.....sounds like a fan favorite to me already. Bring it on Pioneer !!!!

The "49th year in DCI" must be a typo unless I aged 20 years over night.

First of all this will be only the 38th year of DCI and unless they're counting the years of the St.Patrick's

Imperials I believe Pioneer started somewhere around 1974 or 1975.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to this show. Lots of very emotional tunes perfect for drum corps.