The acoustics are not the only problem at LOS.....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez is right!

How about "The parking sucked", "it was too cold", "it was too bright", "the black backdrop was too dark", "the hotels were too far away", "the bars were too small", etc, etc, ad nauseum. Some things we CAN ignore...

Besides, you can't convince me that, after years of eating stadium dogs, your guts are so sensitive that you starved at LOS! :grouphug:

Frankly, my pulled pork sandwiches were quite tasty, and I LOVED the drink holders!

all it needs is a built in courtroom and it's the now demolished veterans Stadium in Philly

Tony, just take a supply of Scotch pies from Greggs over - then wash it down with some Irn-Bru

all it needs is a built in courtroom and it's the now demolished veterans Stadium in Philly

But the food was good at the vet... and honestly... I'd rather the Vet than LOS any day, it had character... and some fun acoustics, haha. It was a real pile of ####... but it was a real stadium.

Wow....now I know why I didn't feel that great in the stomach at quarterfinals....lmao......perhaps they need to add a

$2.00 per hot dog surcharge to address these issues..........that's it.....the sound problem has something to do with the hot dogs!!!!!!

GB