The acoustics are not the only problem at LOS.....

Tony, just take a supply of Scotch pies from Greggs over - then wash it down with some Irn-Bru

OOOOOhhh man--I haven't had a real banger in years, lot's of fakes, looking for cornish pasties too, the real ones....meat pies....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............and HP Fruity..........

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they not still throw batteries at the new stadium? So much for tradition...

I don't know. going there for who I root for = death, so I avoid the place

Back on topic, I couldn't FIND a hot dog at finals...not all concessions sold the same things. Finally saw one that sold hot dogs, on the way out, and it would have been a fair hike from where I had been sitting. I think I settled for pizza one day, burgers the next night, a bunch of us went out and had a big dinner before finals so I wasn't hungry.

Do they not still throw batteries at the new stadium? So much for tradition...

Nahhh ... But don't come into my section with a game jersey in any color other than green. You will be greeted with our famous "########" chant.

And, as Mr. Ream stated, if the jersy has stars on it, it can get real ugly.

The echo from all the chewing interfered with my ability to enjoy the band show.

well if the food is as brutal as this says....do you think the amount of...uh...fumes...released can help with the echo?

Nahhh ... But don't come into my section with a game jersey in any color other than green. You will be greeted with our famous "########" chant.

And, as Mr. Ream stated, if the jersy has stars on it, it can get real ugly.

How about something like this?

post-10-1174254554.jpg

all it needs is a built in courtroom and it's the now demolished veterans Stadium in Philly

LMAO, only went to one game at the Vet for the Phillies and remember two things.

1) Dodgers hit a grand slam in the first inning.

2) The gut retching STENCH of stale Schmidts and who knows what coming from the concession area. Our groups seats were right in front of an entrance to the concession area and the wind was coming our way. Don't think anyone had any food that night. :grouphug::tongue:

Second best was being in the next to top row at Torontos old football stadium before the SkyDome was built. After dark it was the brightest lights in the area and the seagulls were smart enough to know "Hey game's on.... food's on". Feathered rats would line the top edge of the stadium (like what Hershey Stadium has) and soon as people would leave the game, the birds would hop on down to gorge themselves (paging Alfred Hitchcock).