Funniest corps t-shirt you ever saw

I love how witty the corps and their fans have gotten with their shirts so I figured I would ask all of you some funny shirts that you remember from watching or being a member of a corps.

My favorite t-shirt I ever saw was a group of 8 guys from San Antonio who had black shirts on with a Cavie and a blue devil fighting on the front and on the back in big white letters "DCI'S PEARL HARBOR, THIS IS WAR" lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked with a guy this past summer at the Colts who had a t-shirt pretty much everyone loved--Renegades mello section shirt from a couple of years ago, showing a triangle drill form, with one of the triangle's top corner guys (the easiest point to dress) clearly out of formation.

Caption: "Nailed my dot."

This was a Jersey Surf shirt from the late 90s

IF DRUM CORPS WERE EASY, EVERYBODY WOULD DO IT

(and they would call it band.)

I upset a few band directors with that shirt.

This sweet shirt I bought of the Cavaliers drum major and it says The Cavaliers

except they spelled it "The Cabaliers." Guess I should've looked at the picture more closely and not trusted what the description said (bought it online didn't see the picture clearly).

I wasn't very amused at the time but now it's pretty hilarious.

It's not really a corps related shirt, but it deals with brass and made me laugh like an idiot when I first bought it. I was browsing through a t-shirt store in Nashville and found a shirt that had brass instruments all over the back with the caption "Instruments of brass destruction". Naturally I bought it and wore it to the Atlanta show a few weeks later.

Remember the old 80s Madison shirt....the city name bordered above and below by three strips in corps colors? Tim Spilde wore one to rehearsal a few times at BD in 84 (he was a prior memeber of Madison...followed his girlfriend to BD and returned to Mad to age out, I believe)....except HIS shirt said "Madithon"(think the stereotypical gay lisp)

I have one that says "Weapons of mass percussion" ha ha bought one for one of my best friends too. :tongue: