Best Non-Championship show to follow a Championship Year

blue devils 08.

didnt like them in 07- hey, im not really a big fan right now either.

but i really enjoyed their show in 2008.

im just a huge fan of GE, which i believe phantom regiment had spilling out of their back end,

so i wasnt rooting for bd during the season.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD 08 (possibly should've been 1st, but the same could be said for Samurai.. the top 3 in 08 could've flip flopped any given night i think, all championship caliber shows)

BD 04- best hornline this decade

SCV 2000- incredible, intense, beautiful, and really cool drill.

Phantom 2009 hahaha.... what.. too soon? :thumbup:

Cavies 2003: cleaner=championship show

TOTALLY agree with that. That show might've just been a smidgen too difficult for the guys to get clean for Finals, but that show is amazing.

I also personally really liked Blue Devils 2000 for it's entertainment value. Cadets 1994 is another one that I personally really like, but that might just be because the drumline was so freaking great (I also love their opening statement).

BD 08 (possibly should've been 1st, but the same could be said for Samurai.. the top 3 in 08 could've flip flopped any given night i think, all championship caliber shows)

Yea, I think 2008 was one of the few years any of the Top 3 could've legitimately won. MAYBE you can say the same for 1998, and Phantom phans might have an argument for 1993 (though by Finals that was pretty much a two horse race). But seriously, in 2008, Blue Devils or Cavaliers could've won.

1995 BD. . .I still don't see how that's a 3rd place show.

:thumbup:

I'd probably say Cavies 2003. My next two would probably be BD 2000. After that, BD 2004. I don't think anything else would be close, at least going back to the early 80s...

I'll go with 1995 BD as my top choice. I still listen to that one far more than Cavaliers or Cadets 1995, not that either one of those is "bad" by any means.

BD 04- best hornline this decade

SCV 2000- incredible, intense, beautiful, and really cool drill.

Phantom 2009 hahaha.... what.. too soon? :thumbup:

ooh yeah, forgot about that 2000 SCV ...and believe it or not 1991 Cadets

G