Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

I've still got my sash, gauntlets, hat, shoes, and a bag with all of my gloves from '96. Used nothing but my '96 rehearsal gloves in rehearsals for the alumni corps, and wore the gloves I wore for finals in '96 for the semifinals reunion corps performance.

Even with the big bag of gloves, my recurring drum corps nightmare is that I show up to a rehearsal and can't find any gloves. :thumbup:

Even with the big bag of gloves, my recurring drum corps nightmare is that I show up to a rehearsal and can't find any gloves. :sad:

Ah, the drum corps nightmare...mine is always forgetting either my hat or

Baritone...I always run up to Stewart or someone on staff and they have an extre of

whatever I'm missing...but then when I get out on the field, it's a different show

and I don't know it at all! :thumbup:

Ah, the drum corps nightmare...mine is always forgetting either my hat or

Baritone...I always run up to Stewart or someone on staff and they have an extre of

whatever I'm missing...but then when I get out on the field, it's a different show

and I don't know it at all! :worthy:

I have that dream every 2-3 months...even 14 years after I last marched! With me, it's usually the uniform I can't find, or I'm running waaaaay late. I also have the "I'm here but it's a different show" version. Regardless of how wild or panicked, it's still one of my favorite dreams to have.

Sure beats the "showing up to school/work/church with no pants/clothes" dream! :worthy:

Are the Scouts going tp have theold white belts and Citation chords off their left shoulders

like in the past? Has anyone seen a sketch of what the exact uniform is going to look like?

I think if they are doing spats, then they should also have all the other traditional parts. At any rate, it's

going to be great to see them this summer come out onto the field in that classic garb!

I would imagine some variation of both, but I am certainly hoping for/expecting to see citation cords back. To me, that's as much Madison as the yellow sash is Cadets.

I always dug the citation cords. nice old school touch. still not sure about the spats though. might be a little over the top.

I always dug the citation cords. nice old school touch. still not sure about the spats though. might be a little over the top.

Over the top would be wearing the 1981 uniform WITHOUT spats. That just wouldn't look right.

Over the top would be wearing the 1981 uniform WITHOUT spats. That just wouldn't look right.

Touche, salesman.

I will save judgement on the spats until I see it at about 180+ bpm.

Touche, salesman.

I will save judgement on the spats until I see it at about 180+ bpm.

Not sure you will see 180 BPM. I hope not.