Famous Drill moves

In similar form, the beginning of 1985 Cadets. Love that trumpet player!

haha...back then they called those Sopranos! :worthy:

Phantom '93 - snap turning wedge at the end of Estancia

Star '91 - cross to cross is not of this world

Cavies '04 - 007 out of no where

Yes, yes, yes. What he said!

Not the cleanest show ever, but Phantom 91 had some great moves...360 degree thingy in Samson & Delilah...guard did a "move" in S&D, too...if you're a young un, you'll appreciate that! :worthy:

PR93 was also chock full of greatness...what jts left out about Estancia was that right before that 360 degree snap move was the crab across the field...think iceberg moving laterally! Taking off of helmets in Fire of Eternal Glory was cool at the time.

91 Star, as jts said...beyond cool...I'd love to see that done today with the improved talent of today. I miss Star.

04-06 Cavies...what was up with the circle drill stuff?? Just...wow! And rotating fours going into and out of the ladders in Chicago show was mind-numbing. Drill in that era of Cavies was amazing. Only 06 Cavies could have beat 06 Phantom...one of the greatest 1-2's ever! Cavies, despite my obvious Phantom bias, were simply other-worldly in the middle of this decade. Any corps that won with Cavies in the 2-spot should be on EVERYONE'S best of list!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Other Mike' post='2741728' date='Feb 13 2010, 09:17 PM']Int's fade to green
:worthy:[/quote]

Some of the fastest forming then subsequent fastest dissolving lines have been seen at INT over the years.

Edited by BRASSO

Some of the fastest formation then subsequent dissolving lines have been seen at INT over the years.

:worthy: took me reading twice to get it.. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Thanks guys for all the input[: Man.. I've seen some of the drill moves you guys suggested and dayumm... I think the ones that seem to stand out the most are

'91 Star Cross to Cross.. wtf man

and Madison Scouts revolving company front. epic.

xD keep 'em coming! if you can o-o