Cavies 2010

If it makes you feel any better the streak ended in 2007.

their "streak of victories" ended in 03....

but they got third in 07... and beat BD in allentown in 08 (one of BD's two defeats that season, correct?), and they were 2nd in 09 for the majority of the summer..... right?

doesnt sound too bad to me..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anybody else, but I loved 2008 Samurai.

Dude....Samurai was sweet. I thought that was far better than the Blue Devils "Constantly Risking Absurdity." Samurai certainly wasn't better than Phantom's "Spartacus," but it was pretty close. I loved the part in the closer where they have the five vertical lines, and they do that insane thing where they jump over each other (I don't know what you could call that), and then the Mellophone does the back-bend. One of the coolest visual effects I've seen in recent years.

their "streak of victories" ended in 03....

but they got third in 07... and beat BD in allentown in 08 (one of BD's two defeats that season, correct?), and they were 2nd in 09 for the majority of the summer..... right?

doesnt sound too bad to me..

Yeah. I am pretty sure that they were seeded in 2nd going into Quarterfinals.

I know I'm on the minority in DCP (not that I give a care about that..,) but I thoroughly enjoy Great Divide, and have the whole past season. I still go through the show in my head every day.

I can't wait to hear what 2010 brings, though. I'm also looking forward to Bluecoats and Blue Stars, but I'm really really looking forward to The Cavaliers.

Yeah im right with ya... I liked there 09 show and I do believe that there 2010 show is going to be great... I also think that they will do better than what a lot of people are saying... we just have to wait and see.

I'm looking forward to them this year, I think the new brass staff is what they need.

I know bruno stepped down as director, and the cavies said they would follow up with a formal thing about it on their wesbite( to my knowledge they didn't).

Does anybody know why he stepped down?

Heard I few things I'm really not obligated to tell, but... some of the guys here are right. Just saying.

Also, I have to admit the Great Divide could have been more, but it was fun as hell to perform. CCG will kick butt in 2010.

Heard I few things I'm really not obligated to tell, but... some of the guys here are right. Just saying.

Also, I have to admit the Great Divide could have been more, but it was fun as hell to perform. CCG will kick butt in 2010.

think there will be a large return?

As of late, I really enjoyed thier android show from 2006. It was very Cavalier in terms of show design and musicality; but it was also a completely different theme and they pulled it off with ease. Prior to that I'll take thier shows from 1985, '86, '89, 1990, '92, '95, and 2001.

He lost a battle with the program coordinator. Bruno didnt want to fire the brass guy and the board backed the program coordinator.

Too bad, the organization lost someone who really cares.

I'm looking forward to them this year, I think the new brass staff is what they need.

I know bruno stepped down as director, and the cavies said they would follow up with a formal thing about it on their wesbite( to my knowledge they didn't).

Does anybody know why he stepped down?