Corps Status Checks

As the song goes (as sung to the theme song of the Mickey Mouse Club),...

I - N - Y

O - U - R

M - O - U - X - X.

I'm sure everyone can figure out what THe last two letters are.

And you are Ssooo correct Fran. Now that we have the opportunity in our later years the comaraderie is just unbelieveable. During these past (let's just say XX) years, I've had the opportunity to get to know a few of the Sunrisers from back in the day like you and Tony White, and perform with the likes of some real legends like Screech, Dansan (sp), Marty Roche and just this past weekend at SIB the privilege of performing right next to Mr. Frank Dorritie. I'm tellin' ya, it don't get no better.

With apologies to Sayre for staying "OT"

Thanks for the kind words Mike... :thumbup:

There are several pics in this album...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sundm/4518161...57623723618339/

Another here, front left of photo. Ritchie Price, FTD and Mike Siglow. (that's at least two Alumni of the Sunrisers your standing with..)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sundm/4518796...57623723618339/

I'll get back on topic now....

Edited by TennTux

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa Bay Thunder will be added to the mix in 2011

CRU not competing in 2101 is sad news to me.

SKY with all their past bravado/bullyrudeness....makes me feel vindicated that in 2010 they are all but defunct(sorry but its how I feel)

wow. at a time when we need every corps to do as well as possible, it's a shame you can't let old grudges die

2101 is a long time away...

Anyone besides me hear what I heard about MCL...??? I hope that it is not true.

Donny

:thumbup:

That's gonna suck...Hurry back MCL - every group is important to the survival of the whole.

Pat

So much for being honest! Someone gives his OPINION, albeit an unpopular one, and everyone needs to bash him?!?!?!

I don't get it.

... then I suggest you ask Ralph and Holly to explain it to you ... ask them if this was an opinion or, just an insult ... especially to Ralph's uncles (RIP) Jo Jo and Pee Wee ... maybe the original poster will ask the moderator to shut down this thread before more "opinions" are shared ...

Andy "Sky bravado from the past" Lisko

CRU not competing in 2101 is sad news to me.

SKY with all their past bravado/bullyrudeness....makes me feel vindicated that in 2010 they are all but defunct(sorry but its how I feel)

mike i know exactly where you are coming from but please. i knew a lot of the guy's from sky. i even took a beating from some at the grand prix in 72. but they were good guys deep down. they even apologised to me. it was just the competition. even bruni had great respect for sky. they were a great corps with a lot of spirit and a lot of heart. look this was a real bad post . the way corps are dropping off it isn't helpful to say this. i don't share your feelings here. i love sky and always will. i have great memories about them.