Who's show is "done" already?

I read a note about BAC's camp and the concern they haven't got their entire show done. So who in the top 12 has their full brass book written and taught; full percussion book written and taught and visual book written and taught.

In other words who, if anyone, is done? I personnaly don't see the need for such concern becasue it is a long way until everyone's first show. I'm sure many corps, like BAC, haven't had "move-in" yet when they start working the show full time every day for 3-4 weeks before they hit the road.

So everyone...Who's done? If not "done" How far along?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troopers camp update said they played through the entire show last weekend.

I can almost guarantee that no one has ran a full run through of the entire show with drill. Music should be done or close to done but move in is where everything really starts happening.

Regiment has the full music book (changes will occur more than likely as they usually do) and learned some of the beginning drill this weekend.

Anyone who has the full drill and music done at this time of year will max out way too early...not that anyone is that far along.

Blue Stars are done, have their drill mastered, and members have been told to report to the parking lot of the first show for tour.

Blue Stars are done, have their drill mastered, and members have been told to report to the parking lot of the first show for tour.

:ph34r:

The Chuck Norris Drum and Bugle Corps finished last August and have already won finals for the next 7 years.

yea... no one is even close.

I would guess that most corps will have played through the entire music book before move in, but some definitely will not. And with those that have, significant changes are probably still coming, especially to the 2nd half of the book.

As far as drill goes... most corps have probably learned a few sets to kind of get the process down, but they will start from set 1 when they move in.