Tell Me Why...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I AM going to the Countdown to meet friends and go out to dinner.

However, the CONTENT of the Countdown has nothing to do with why I'm going. I got the Fan Network and friends have the DVD, it's just last year's top 5. What was so wrong with the old format???

I don't see a need to pay to watch the shows I watched live. That's really what it comes down to for me. If I really want to watch them again, I'll pop in my DVD's.

This...plus, I'm not going to drive an hour plus to pay for the privilege of seeing the shows I already have.

1...i have it all on dvd

2...work

Honestly, I only went last year to see the 2009 previews for Phantom and Madison. I'd seen all the other shows plenty of times. Still debating about this year... I was at Finals, and I have a Fan Network subscription, why bother seeing the Countdown this year?

Because I drove 3,500 miles back and forth to see those same shows, and frankly I wasn't that impressed. 2009 was lame.

And it's $1 beer night at the baseball game. :thumbup:

Is going and is very excited about it. Sure I could pop the DVD in, but it isn't the same experience as watching it with a lot of other DCI fans on the big screen. Also looking forward to seeing the coverage of Boston, Troopers and Bluecoats camps and highlights of shows from years ago.