negativity

I am going to just avoid all the negativity, complaining, and the end is near mentality on this site. I will just get pumped up for my favorite team, the Cadets! They have been moved in to spring training since Saturday and they are starting to crank it up! That gets me excited, bring on the summer. I love drum corps! :lookaround:

I am going to just avoid all the negativity, complaining, and the end is near mentality on this site. I will just get pumped up for my favorite team, the Cadets! They have been moved in to spring training since Saturday and they are starting to crank it up! That gets me excited, bring on the summer. I love drum corps! :lookaround:

I agree! Good luck to all the corps this year.

I wish there was a way on this site to filter out all that stuff, so there'll be a site I could enjoy more. I wonder if there is another drum corps forum out there without all the crap. Probably not possible on a public forum.

Moved in already!? I still have 19-1/2 days of school!

I am going to just avoid all the negativity, complaining, and the end is near mentality on this site. I will just get pumped up for my favorite team, the Cadets! They have been moved in to spring training since Saturday and they are starting to crank it up! That gets me excited, bring on the summer. I love drum corps! :throwupen:

Great minds think alike. :devil::lookaround::throwupen:

Heh, ya, no offense but the negativity is pretty much self inflicted at this point. You can't continue to rape and pillage an activity that so many people love and not expect some negative backlash.

Heh, ya, no offense but the negativity is pretty much self inflicted at this point. You can't continue to rape and pillage an activity that so many people love and not expect some negative backlash.

Nope, not going to get into it with you. Drum Corps is something I do to get away from day-to-day stress. If I want stress, I have to look no further than the Whitehouse for that. I'm not going to go off on a tangent and make assumptions about the G-7 thing without knowing all the facts and ramifications. This is just another perceived opportunity to bash Hopkins and blame all world problems on him.

Praying for torrential downpours and locust attacks in Johnstown, PA this spring :lookaround: .

Fixed :devil:

Praying for torrential downpours and locust attacks in Johnstown, PA this spring :lookaround: .

Nice.

So you are blaming the kids? They would be the ones having to deal with the weather.

Best thing to do is just not go to shows that the G-7 do instead of wishing bad things to the members.

Also remember there are 6 other corps involved in this yet you have to focus on one.

Edited by Canuck DCGroupie