BK and Scouts?

Maybe...I remember talking to some of the designers and they said they were basically "shows about nothing" and that they just chose a title...they dont even use 4 corners of the football field.

Edited by shostahoosier

They could do what the Cavaliers did in the Early 2000s....just pick a show title for the heck of it and play the music. :thumbup:

(Frameworks? 4 Corners? Spin Cycle?)

Frameworks, they are framing things the whole time, and doesnt the guard even hold up picture frames? Like, the whole time they are making sorts of frames. Four Corners, they have sections centralized in each corner, just watch. Spin cycle... lots of things are spinning and rotating. It is quite awesome, also.

Back in the day we didn't have show titles, we just played, and by the time we got done with them, the fans didn't know any better. The women swooned, the families threw babies, and the crowd went nuts. It was all good.

Show titles? We don't need no stinking show titles!

Speak it, brother!

I was thinking of an answer to this thread and you took the words right out of my head ;-) great minds think alike, ha :-)

Maybe...I remember talking to some of the designers and they said they were basically "shows about nothing" and that they just chose a title...they dont even use 4 corners of the football field.

Incorrect. They absolutely DO use all of the four corners in their 2001 show, "Four corners". Just watch the high camera on the dvds. Sheesh... :thumbup:

Edited by Cardman

Back in the day we didn't have show titles, we just played, and by the time we got done with them, the fans didn't know any better. The women swooned, the families threw babies, and the crowd went nuts. It was all good.

Amen.... I am waiting for somebody to do a show and title it "1982" and all of the music will have absolutely nothing to do with any other piece of music in the show.

I may be mistaken but I would assume that BK would be a dark title with the word dark in it.....

"If you are in the area, come to the Blue Knights annual Memorial Day Pot Luck and see all the Blue Knights have put together for their 2010 show, "Europa". See the Blue Knights website for more information."

That was on BK's facebook page about 2 weeks ago.

"If you are in the area, come to the Blue Knights annual Memorial Day Pot Luck and see all the Blue Knights have put together for their 2010 show, "Europa". See the Blue Knights website for more information."

That was on BK's facebook page about 2 weeks ago.

Did anyone go? I have friends working with the corps that tell me they're doing fantastic, but I haven't heard any recordings since March. All I know is the guard moved in 100% of it's membership 2 weeks before Memorial Day and were said to be stellar this year, Percussion was in a week before Memorial Day and the Brass was full and deep as of the Memorial Day Camp... Hope they kick butt this summer--- Not doing evil music anymore but--- GO BK- GET EVIL BABY!!! :thumbup:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98