Carolina Crown Preview Show

Does anyone have anything to say in regards to the SHOW other than the uniform? I don't think there are too many posts in this topic that does comment on the actual SHOW! I know the Unis are new and to some...rather unattractive...but I think when you're there watching them perform the hell out of their show, their uniform is going to be the last thing you think about!

1 Most of us haven't seen or heard the show yet. We've all seen whatever.....that is.

2. We're bored.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Most of us haven't seen or heard the show yet. We've all seen whatever.....that is.

2. We're bored.

:satisfied:

If I may be so bold;

3. We like to argue for no apparent reason about no apparent topic.

On the upside, I feel a new DCI logo, 'Dont just feel the music, feel the musicians too!'.

Does anyone have anything to say in regards to the SHOW other than the uniform? I don't think there are too many posts in this topic that does comment on the actual SHOW! I know the Unis are new and to some...rather unattractive...but I think when you're there watching them perform the hell out of their show, their uniform is going to be the last thing you think about!

Lol, why so angry?

I'd love to comment on the show, WHEN I SEE IT!! :satisfied:

what would you have them do - play on vuvuzela's?

You waited until just the perfect time to use that word didn't you? :satisfied:

I'm not a soccer fan but I turned on the tube to see what all the hubub was about.

Then I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with my darn TV sound.

Based purely off of a couple of distance shots, which naturally makes me an expert :blink: , the problem I'm having is that the fold-down on the center of the chest is almost the same color as the undershirt, which reminds me of this - (from FJMinc.com)

12475.jpg

Mike

1960's car wash dude.

Anyone else think of American Graffiti after seeing this?

:satisfied:

Can't wait to see Crown's show. I haven't yet, so the uniform pictures from the show they did are all I have to look at.

I don't care what the construction of the uniforms is, that combination of neutrals is unpleasant.

Based purely off of a couple of distance shots, which naturally makes me an expert :satisfied: , the problem I'm having is that the fold-down on the center of the chest is almost the same color as the undershirt, which reminds me of this - (from FJMinc.com)

12475.jpg

Mike

i like it better than that cream and brown thing I saw in the other topic...-20 vis score out of the box

Lol, why so angry?

I'd love to comment on the show, WHEN I SEE IT!! :blink:

I didn't mean to come off angry! I would just like some input from someone who actually got to see the show! Was in no way angry in my post...besides the fact no one has said anything about the show itself! It is the title of this topic....no?! :satisfied: