New Unis

Crown's Uniform:

30457_571586229662_21101114_33670710_851520_n.jpg

Pink plumes might have been better.

So this is the "full" uniform?

Still looks awful.

Cavaliers' guard uniform:

35579_402193403995_22770343995_4150074_5994650_n.jpg

this uniform reminds me of some kind of aborted fashion lovechild of lady gaga and micheal jackson

Cavaliers' guard uniform:

35579_402193403995_22770343995_4150074_5994650_n.jpg

I sort of like it. One does want a hint of color on the wrist...

I like how the Crown emblem has MMX on it for 2010....

Seeing Crown's full uniform, with everyone, in a line, it now doesn't look god awful. But the for the Ugliest Plume Ever Caption Award, Crown gets it for the second year in a row.

CAVS GUARD UNIFORM....YES

Seeing Crown's full uniform, with everyone, in a line, it now doesn't look god awful. But the for the Ugliest Plume Ever Caption Award, Crown gets it for the second year in a row.

It's essentially the exact same plume as the 08 one so don't know why this one is getting so much criticism...

I saw the uniform early on but seeing it on the full corps is awesome in my opinion! I know most (can't say all cause I don't know) of the members love this new uniform!

Edited by wilme861

Beige is never a good color in fashion or design....

You can tell me it's cream..... it looks beige..

It's essentially the exact same plume as the 08 one so don't know why this one is getting so much criticism...

I saw the uniform early on but seeing it on the full corps is awesome in my opinion! I know most (can't say all cause I don't know) of the members love this new uniform!

my opinion as an unbiased fan is that it looks ugly. for some it works and they like it just doesnt tickle my fancy.

my opinion as an unbiased fan is that it looks ugly. for some it works and they like it just doesnt tickle my fancy.

I completely respect that! Obviously some people will like it and others won't and I'm not trying to tell people they are wrong in whatever they are thinking.

I'm just getting annoyed when people say that these plumes and last years are horrible. But the plumes this year are the same (basically) as the 08 ones but those ones were awesome while these ones just look like crap. That just doesn't make sense at all to me.

I completely respect that! Obviously some people will like it and others won't and I'm not trying to tell people they are wrong in whatever they are thinking.

I'm just getting annoyed when people say that these plumes and last years are horrible. But the plumes this year are the same (basically) as the 08 ones but those ones were awesome while these ones just look like crap. That just doesn't make sense at all to me.

pretty gross in 08, too.

but like a few have said, it'll probably work well with the sepia thing they're going for.

the green plumes were hideous in isolation, too, but they worked for the show for sure.

pretty gross in 08, too.

but like a few have said, it'll probably work well with the sepia thing they're going for.

the green plumes were hideous in isolation, too, but they worked for the show for sure.

The pink plumes are really GROSS!!! Now, granted, its for a charity, but still, GROSS