New Unis

Troopers' uniforms are sweet. I saw them at their preview tonight. Sorry, forgot the camera or I would have pics.

I don't know if anyone has said this already but... since their uniforms are gawd awful, perhaps it's time to give them A Second Chance.

edit... oh man that's so bad after reading it again :)

:devil:

Wonder how many times that joke will appear this season?

What's up with the no-gloves for Crown? I sure hope they're not going to be selling those horns after they've been handled glove-less and are sweated on for three months like that...

Personally, I'd be way more concerned with the germs inside any used horn than those on the outside. :devil:

Personally, I'd be way more concerned with the germs inside any used horn than those on the outside. :devil:

I'm sure its not about the germs but about the finish on the horns..

If theyve decided that gloves dont work well with those colors, they could still wear them during rehearsal and protect the horns from the vast majority of damage.

Edited by AlexL

I'm sure its not about the germs but about the finish on the horns..

If theyve decided that gloves dont work well with those colors, they could still wear them during rehearsal and protect the horns from the vast majority of damage.

Oh, okay, I get it now. :devil:

Me being an "old timer" am used to having older equipment that was already tarnished and dented up. It must be nice to be able to use new horns all the time. :devil:

That was definately NOT the case for most Corps BITD.

Oh, okay, I get it now. :devil:

Me being an "old timer" am used to having older equipment that was already tarnished and dented up. It must be nice to be able to use new horns all the time. :devil:

That was definately NOT the case for most Corps BITD.

Especially given that most corps sell the horns every year or two now, gotta protect the resale value.

Just noticed that Cavies are going with white aussies this year as opposed to the silver ones... Gotta admit, they kinda look like cowboy hats now for some reason. :tongue:

They've never been silver, but they did have a thick silver mylar band around them which is now gone. The main portion of the hat has always been white.