New Unis

This Just In INT will unviel there new uniform tonight here's a sneak peek

int10.jpg

I think I'll need to see it on the field before I make any complaints! It might be bad...but it is also possible that it may leave a very good taste in my mouth! :smile:

Spirit's new uniform:

36674_415120140688_665370688_4956973_667968_n.jpg

I don't think it's too bad, although they could use a different shade of blue to replace the vibrant blue on the jackets. It kind of reminds me of Blue Stars 2007 in some ways.

Edited by cmathis

Count me as one of the ones who like the new Spirit uniform. It is a departure from what has come before. I do like the blue accents SF2K4 added in photoshop. I can understand that some think it is "taking them away from their identity". However, the identity of Spirit was always more than just a uniform. For me, and I think a lot of other people, the "spirit" was in the way they played. As long as they go out on the field and play like there is no tomorrow they will be Spirit. Besides, the most important thing is that even though they don't say it the corps is back to being the Spirit of Atlanta.

BTW, Lance, blue is the medical department.

science and medical. my post is correct, #### it! :smile:

More pictures of Spirit from yesterday's show (which also includes the colorguard outfits):

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

they are not aweful, but i dont like the grey pant leg. Not as bad as blue stars was but I still dont like it.

This Just In INT will unviel there new uniform tonight here's a sneak peek

int10.jpg

I dont know...I think there needs to be some more red to make it POP! Maybe add some red to the upper gauntlet and the plume? This should really improve the visual score... :smile:

I dont know...I think there needs to be some more red to make it POP! Maybe add some red to the upper gauntlet and the plume? This should really improve the visual score... :smile:

Feed a couple hundred of those to WGI and the result will be Crown's unfortunate uniform.