New Unis

I think Madison's is pretty good and will definitely continue to grow on me. Same with Cavies. Spirit's new threads will take longer. As for Crown, no Sec2nd Chances here. Awful.

can i call him steve?

If you want. He prefers Jimlad.

ngvdqg.jpg

Dream on. Strive to be thin, my fat ###.

Like when DCI was started we were an Eden of physical perfection. Pull the other one.

Maybe not strive to be THIN but we should all strive to be in shape and be healthy. That's something we all could use more of.

Who would have guessed sleeves would be such a symbol of rebellion by more than one corps this year?

Heh.

Now that I'm not quite so stunned, given the source material and the show itself . . .the uniform makes complete sense. I can dig it.

2010 . . .with so many shows to like so far (including Madison's, I'll wager) . . . is already more interesting to me than quite a few years previous now. :smile:

Here's the guard uniform: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4859...id=307943455915

Again, it's alright. Not great, not bad, just...kinda in the middle.

Interesting enough I guess. Has anyone seen "them" in action yet?

From James Mason...

"FYI - I designed it so it can switch to long sleeves also!!! Today it is very hot and high humidity so I have our men in the short sleeves. As the boy scout motto states "be prepared"!"

So no need to get upset about the short sleeves. carry on. :smile: