Blue Stars 2010!

Schedule is a bit in the air, but there will be no evening ensemble block.

There will be, however, a performance at UW La Crosse Stadium at 1030 am on Saturday to kick off the Freedom Ride, and a standstill after the Loggers game (and before the fireworks) Saturday night.

Plus, next week on Wednesday the 23rd, the Grand Debut will be held at Onalaska HS Stadium. It's a lot like the Grand Premier in Indy, but it takes place on a football field and includes the guard and the drill. It begins at 7 pm and is free to the public, but the corps requests that people bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the La Crosse Hunger Task Force. 2010 souvies are also supposed to be available there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be, however, a performance at UW La Crosse Stadium at 1030 am on Saturday to kick off the Freedom Ride, and a standstill after the Loggers game (and before the fireworks) Saturday night.

Plus, next week on Wednesday the 23rd, the Grand Debut will be held at Onalaska HS Stadium. It's a lot like the Grand Premier in Indy, but it takes place on a football field and includes the guard and the drill. It begins at 7 pm and is free to the public, but the corps requests that people bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the La Crosse Hunger Task Force. 2010 souvies are also supposed to be available there.

This is the kind of stuff more corps should be doing to build better relations with the community. These kind of activities can only result in better donations, community support and visibility for the activity. Go Blue Stars!

Yes Brian...

I agree.. I was at the rehersal on Friday and on Saturday, I was at the viewing of their new show at UW-LaCrosse's NEW STADIUM... and they

rocked the place with their performance today... !!! It was awesome !!!!!!! WOW ! You will NOT want to not MISS THIS SHOW !!!!!!!

Edited by Briggs1

Yes Brian...

I agree.. I was at the rehersal on Friday and on Saturday, I was at the viewing of their new show at UW-LaCrosse's NEW STADIUM... and they

rocked the place with their performance today... !!! It was awesome !!!!!!! WOW ! You are not going to not MISS THIS SHOW !!!!!!!

Now all we need is some pics of this show..

I am so proud to be associated with the Blue Stars!!!

"Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps: It was our honor to add a last minute performance tonight. We went immediately from the loggers to the airport to play for the return of our WWII veterans on the Freedom Honor Flight."

I am so proud to be associated with the Blue Stars!!!

"Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps: It was our honor to add a last minute performance tonight. We went immediately from the loggers to the airport to play for the return of our WWII veterans on the Freedom Honor Flight."

:tongue:

Class organization, through and through.

It's been announced that if there's rain, the performance will be held in the school gym.

It's been announced that if there's rain, the performance will be held in the school gym.

INT won't miss a beat in either case.