Blue Stars 2010!

He can't be so dumb as to think that we don't hang out on the DCP forums, too . . .

And you can expect others to hang out on your forum as well. And that being the case you may want to reconsider how you talk about other corps.

Edited by DAvery

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else reading to updates on the BS forum? Is it just me or does it sound like a bunch of band parents at a marching band competition?

Sounds like a bunch of drum corps parents waiting for scores and chatting with friends to me.

And you can expect others to hang out on your forum as well. And that being the case you may want to reconsider how you talk about other corps.

As you probably read on the forum, information was put up to remind old and new members of the Blue Stars family how to behave on the forums.

It is most definitely not BS policy to talk disrespectfully about other corps or people. Those who've been hanging out with us for a little longer will agree on that.

Apologies for any wrong comments posted

Edited by DutchCousin

As you probably read on the forum, information was put up to remind old and new members of the Blue Stars family how to behave on the forums.

It is most definitely not BS policy to talk disrespectfully about other corps or people. Those who've been hanging out with us for a little longer will agree on that.

Apologies for any wrong comments posted

No appologies needed. Take it as a compliment. The Blue Stars have made great strides in the past couple of years. More people are paying attention to the corps and, to some degree, all else to do with the corps. If I went on the public forum for SCV, Blue Devils, Cadets and Cavies there is a respect for all corps. The Blue Stars seem to be a class organization. I suspect it was a few excited parents, hanging out waiting for scores, just chatting as they would in the stands. But on a forum you never know who is listening. Good luck this year.