Blue Stars 2010!

That's a serious drum corps members dream show. I would look to play that horn book. It's in your face!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily my favorite show from Normal.

One of my favorites also!!! Very creative! They were LOUD last night and the color guard (even though they had some drops) was very good. Their show has potential.

Their show is very nice. One of my favorites of this year, but not top. It's just not what I was expecting from the Stars. It's a great show though.

One of my favorites also!!! Very creative! They were LOUD last night and the color guard (even though they had some drops) was very good. Their show has potential.

The guard is good and Shapiro is doing great things for that caption; however, whatever happened to the physically fit guard the Blue Stars had from the past couple of years? D**n, there are some hefty mommas out there! Yeeeesh! I always thought that world class guards had fitness requirements.

I posted this in the Normal thread and got a snide comment, but I think it bears repeating here...

BlueStars show me that drum corps will survive just fine without the G7, if it comes to that.

/insert snide comment

:thumbup:

As much as I love the music, the Blue Stars playing Philip Glass is just weird to me.