Blue Stars 2010!

Is it Friday yet?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expectations:

A. 4th or 5th: WOW! That would be mega head turning great! However, I don't think this will be the year.

B. 6th or 7th: Ideal and movin' on up the ladder. I see these placements as realistic possibilities.

C. 8th: Ho-hum. Been there, done that, keepin' the standard for year three.

D. 9th - 12th: What in the bloody hell happened?

E. 13th on down: Not gonna happen, no need to worry about this scenario.

Regardless, there were some pretty d**n cool changes this offseason and I think a lot of folks are going to be pleasantly surprised by what's been goin' on with the Blue Stars.

Expectations:

A. 4th or 5th: WOW! That would be mega head turning great! However, I don't think this will be the year.

Sight unseen... I'm thinking 4th or 5th.

75 FRI (?)

Edited by Cop

Expectations:

B. 6th or 7th: Ideal and movin' on up the ladder. I see these placements as realistic possibilities.

C. 8th: Ho-hum. Been there, done that, keepin' the standard for year three.

D. 9th - 12th: What in the bloody hell happened?

E. 13th on down: Not gonna happen, no need to worry about this scenario.

Regardless, there were some pretty d**n cool changes this offseason and I think a lot of folks are going to be pleasantly surprised by what's been goin' on with the Blue Stars.

Honestly, of all the options you listed, I think that B, C, or even D could happen. If D were to happen, I don't think it would be because the Blue Stars somehow got worse...I think it would be because so many corps would wind up doing so well, and there just aren't enough spots for all of them. Think about it - you've got Cavaliers, Cadets, Crown, SCV, Blue Devils, Bluecoats, Boston, Glassmen, Phantom Regiment, and probably Madison all up in the thick of it - that's at least 10 corps. I'm not saying that Blue Stars will be at the bottom of the pack - they're right up there the rest of 'em - but I get the feeling that the fight for anywhere from 6th to 12th is gonna especially big this year.

75 tonight (?)

Tomorrow night, and I see Blue stars coming in on top of Cavies.

Edited by BozzlyB

Friday is a fun night.. But we do have Crossmen and Glassmen go head to head tonight..

Edited by Cop

http://lacrossetribune.com/entertainment/m...1cc4c002e0.html

heres a pretty favorable review (from an admittedly biased source)

75 FRI (?)

I agree. It's going to be a rough year for some corps, but Blue Stars are going up...