Boston Crusaders 2010

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's in preparing for the next couple of big shows and the home stretch!

how do i add photo to my profile

Everyone's in preparing for the next couple of big shows and the home stretch!

how do i add photo to my profile

May your wishes come true. Any cold beer will taste great, otherwise, it's back to Kool Aid.

Still over 3 points behind SCV. Now, they have the G-Men to also worry about. Since July 19th, BAC has competed 5 times with 6 days off and stayed in the 85's, similar to their 5 results (I believe) in the 81's earlier this month. The Glassmen have competed 8 times with 3 days off and gone up 6 points. Time for BAC to find a couple more gears if they want to hang on to 8th place. With only 7 more contests before Indy, tonight would be a great time to begin a push. Let's hope they are successful.

Still over 3 points behind SCV. Now, they have the G-Men to also worry about. Since July 19th, BAC has competed 5 times with 6 days off and stayed in the 85's, similar to their 5 results (I believe) in the 81's earlier this month. The Glassmen have competed 8 times with 3 days off and gone up 6 points. Time for BAC to find a couple more gears if they want to hang on to 8th place. With only 7 more contests before Indy, tonight would be a great time to begin a push. Let's hope they are successful.

Those "six days off" which you imply were days at the beach were, in fact, 10 am to 10 pm rehearsal days, first in Kansas and the following week in Louisiana. I honestly don't know whether you are clueless about how this drum corps operates or simply mean-spirited.

In either case, for someone who says he loathes modern drum corps as much as you do, sir, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on DCP.

The corps is having an incredibly successful year. Period.

Those "six days off" which you imply were days at the beach were, in fact, 10 am to 10 pm rehearsal days, first in Kansas and the following week in Louisiana. I honestly don't know whether you are clueless about how this drum corps operates or simply mean-spirited.

In either case, for someone who says he loathes modern drum corps as much as you do, sir, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on DCP.

The corps is having an incredibly successful year. Period.

Since thirdcoast wanted to know what beer tastes good after beating SCV and PR, which I wished would happen, I listed the score difference between SCV and BAC. All corps are busting their butts 12 hours a day when off and nowhere was time at a beach mentioned. But, the Glassmen with their 3 days off increased thier scoring by 6 points and BAC is still in the 85's with 6 days off. I'm sorry that the results/facts get you upset. After approximately 56 months I have 70 posts or 1.25/month. After approximately 78 months , you have 840 posts Craiga or 10.77/month. Please don't be a hypocrite. We both want the Saders to succeed, but I've never liked Kool Aid and do not wear rose colored glasses.

I've never liked Kool Aid and do not wear rose colored glasses.

But you have a real cool red tank top and a yellow motorcycle even if you don't wear the rose colored glasses. ( that said, I think you'd look spiffy in the rose glasses with your red tank top and the yellow motorcycle). You're no Boston fan. Everybody can see that.Which is fine. But you're not fooling anyone with your phony charade here. But if you want to play that game still, go ahead, be a tool and a troll. But we know what the gig is with you by now, Ghost.

Edited by BRASSO

But you have a real cool red tank top and a yellow motorcycle even if you don't wear the rose colored glasses. ( that said, I think you'd look spiffy in the rose glasses with your red tank top and the yellow motorcycle)

That was a track running shirt referred to as a signet that I wore under my mesh jacket at Quincy. Just came from track practice. Hope you take your own health/appearance a little more seriously.