Charleston, WV

Thank you!

based on THESE numbers spirit lost 6 points in one night. I doubt it

Score do not mean much right now. There is not a full panel of judges. There is no guard or brass judge, and if one of the GE judges is missing, then they take the other GE score and assign it to the missing judge. Bottom line, scores do not mean anything right now.

I think the person meant that the original posts in here had .62, .81, .64 for decimals ... those certainly would have needed explaining if they were real!!!

Oh I know lol. I'm talking about how they got scores like 76.62, 75.81, and 73.64, which are not possible at this point in the season. I'm not fussing about placements.

Those scores are WAAAY inflated for June 21st. At this rate we'll have a three or four way tie at 99.99999999

Score do not mean much right now. There is not a full panel of judges. There is no guard or brass judge, and if one of the GE judges is missing, then they take the other GE score and assign it to the missing judge. Bottom line, scores do not mean anything right now.

Agreed, the scores are always crazy the first part of the year, partially due to the smaller panel, partially due to (it seems) a bit of benefit given to placement from the prior year.

Anyone happen to know when we switch to full panels?

Also, that said about value of scores, if you took cavaliers margin of 4.1 back from Crown last night, thatd put them at a 72.5 tonight. Behind Bloo and Phantom.

Agreed, the scores are always crazy the first part of the year, partially due to the smaller panel, partially due to (it seems) a bit of benefit given to placement from the prior year.

Anyone happen to know when we switch to full panels?

Also, that said about value of scores, if you took cavaliers margin of 4.1 back from Crown last night, thatd put them at a 72.5 tonight. Behind Bloo and Phantom.

thought technically not comparable, i did think of that as well.

this is going to be an interesting season!

Maybe they just wanted to even things out with the west coast judges. :D

SHOTS FIRED!!! ZING! :thumbup::tongue:

since Glassmen broke into finals they have never started a season in the 70s

Hope that's a good sign of the show this year and not like someone else mention with all scores being "inflated" for June. I actually think these are the highest opening scores for Bluecoats and Phantom as well.

Those scores are WAAAY inflated for June 21st. At this rate we'll have a three or four way tie at 99.99999999

Was just thinking that and looking back for prior years scores to compare..