Charleston, WV

Yes, and the biggest loser tonite is that Boxingfred lost all credibility for the future.

I 'd rather he put his toy away than to toy with us with wacked out scores, where none of them were correct.

Thanks..... for nothing.

and yet you offer us nothing

Or you could just ignore impossible scores....thats what I did. Because, you know, people dont post wrong scores every night or anything as a bad joke ....wait a second... :thumbup:

Yes, and the biggest loser tonite is that Boxingfred lost all credibility for the future.

I 'd rather he put his toy away than to toy with us with wacked out scores, where none of them were correct.

Thanks..... for nothing.

you going to go to all the shows then?

Thanks..... for nothing.

A bit harsh there...he was really only off on Teal and Spirit and he corrected those.

Score do not mean much right now. There is not a full panel of judges. There is no guard or brass judge, and if one of the GE judges is missing, then they take the other GE score and assign it to the missing judge. Bottom line, scores do not mean anything right now.

Maybe they should just do exhibitions then , if" the scores don't matter", and they don't have the right number of judges, and some captions are not judged at all, etc.

I mean, what's the point ?

Maybe they should just do exhibitions then , if" the scores don't matter", and they don't have the right number of judges, and some captions are not judged at all, etc.

I mean, what's the point ?

Hasnt that idea been floated before?

In a perfect world id prefer going back to the full panels.

he was probably just having problems with his text input on his phone. give him a break.. i dont see anyone else out there doing anything to report scores..

Well, It's better to have NO scores, if the ones submitted are pretty much all bogus.

Thanks..... for nothing.

Those exact same scores were posted elsewhere (on FB for instance). I think Fred posted what was announced....

you going to go to all the shows then?

If I do, I 'll submit you some wacked out, bogus scores. You don't seem to mind.