Michigan City VOD

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not liking the Cadets guard dressed like the rest of the corps - it's just strange to me and seems to limit some of the work (especially on flags) and the shako plumes kinda go all over the place when they toss.

Later,

Mike

I'm just not liking the Cadets guard dressed like the rest of the corps - it's just strange to me and seems to limit some of the work (especially on flags) and the shako plumes kinda go all over the place when they toss. Later, Mike

true... but i would say that the work they can do is very stylistic of the mood and style of the beginning of the show.

I'm just not liking the Cadets guard dressed like the rest of the corps - it's just strange to me and seems to limit some of the work (especially on flags) and the shako plumes kinda go all over the place when they toss.

Later,

Mike

I was thinking the same thing in the beginning of the show, but the rest of the show looks like they're really letting lose (but then again, I don't know much about guard stuff). :tongue:

I just tried to watch Madison's show on Madison's portal from last night on VOD and got...THE COLTS ??? :tongue:

Click on the Colts to watch Madison...for now. I've let the proper people know. It will be corrected soon unless all are out watching fireworks.

Click on the Colts to watch Madison...for now. I've let the proper people know. It will be corrected soon unless all are out watching fireworks.

It has been fixed. 'Ya just gotta' know the right people. :tongue:

I don't THINK it is. They still haven't worked in Babes in Toyland.

I think it is their real ending. They finish in a block and I see the Babes in Toyland as their "cadence" off the field. I hope they have something else up their sleeves, but it wouldn't surprise me if this is it.