OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

-BUMP-

I'm guessing this is the official regional thread? Not sure. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I finally figured out how to update Twitter from my phone, so I will DEFINITELY be tweeting from the show. You can find my Twitter here: http://twitter.com/mcoppola07

Keep in mind, I will NOT be watching all the shows. I wish I could, but I would also like to see my many friends that are marching this summer, as well as watch some corps warm up, so this means I have to skip out on some shows. I will update from the lot on any warm-ups I happen to see. There don't seem to be many "Lot Tweets" posted on here!

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, question:

I'm trying to figure out which corps I want to go watch on Friday for rehearsal.

I know 8 of them will be in TN: correct me if I'm wrong (BD, Cadets, Crown, PR, Bluecoats, SCV, Cavaliers, Boston Crusaders)?

Which means atleast some of the corps should be rehearsing on Friday, The ones I know of are Colts, Crossmen, and maybe Blue Knights? Not sure...any info on which ones will be at their housing sites for rehearsal on Friday ? And which ones should I go watch?

Blue Stars (the REAL #8) is rehearsing today and tomorrow at:

East Coweta High School

400 McCollum Sharpsburg Road

Sharpsburg, GA 30277

according to their website.

Bout to load up and hit the road. Today is gonna be a long, fun, loud, day! Haven't been to a major regional in 12 years. :tongue:

A friend's status on facebook that I chuckled at:

needs to wake up. just stumbled out of the shower. now to blindly pour some coffee and then locate my Spirit Jacket and this amazing day can begin. (The news put a traffic advisory on this morning and mentioned "the convention" going on at the GA dome starting around 2pm. HAHAHAHA!!!!)

-BUMP-

I'm guessing this is the official regional thread? Not sure. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that I finally figured out how to update Twitter from my phone, so I will DEFINITELY be tweeting from the show. You can find my Twitter here: http://twitter.com/mcoppola07

Keep in mind, I will NOT be watching all the shows. I wish I could, but I would also like to see my many friends that are marching this summer, as well as watch some corps warm up, so this means I have to skip out on some shows. I will update from the lot on any warm-ups I happen to see. There don't seem to be many "Lot Tweets" posted on here!

Very very lame title for a Regional thread but...oh well. It's better than mini-van :)

Lot tweets are a welcome addition (especially if they are video clips :)

Make sure you mention that you're at the show to @corpsscores so you get on his regional list.

2:50 PM – Welcome and National Anthem

3:00 PM – Alliance - Atlanta, GA

3:17 PM – Atlanta CorpsVets - Atlanta, GA

3:34 PM – Cascades - Seattle, WA

3:51 PM – Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

4:08 PM - Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

4:25 PM – Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

4:42 PM – Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

4:59 PM – Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ*

5:16 PM – Spirit - Atlanta, GA

5:33 PM – Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

5:50 PM – Troopers - Casper, WY