OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

Well.....s

...what a night. I miss the entire webcast but I catch the retreat!

I watched the whole webcast! Awesome X lots...except for my Dairy Air (2 dollars to HornsUp) Very very cool day. Thanks soooo much :-)

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't hear it? A mass of audience members hate your show so very much it was booed. It was booed in dallas and san antonio. It was booed in Atlanta.

How is that not something to be considered? But it doesn't matter, right? As long as you get a ring, F the crowd.

alrighty then....wow.....well yeah.....

But how can the ensemble do better than the individuals?

no no no

brass section can be clicking with itself on all cylinders and get a certain score. percussion can be clicking with each other. if the sections are out of whack with each other, though (which happens a lot), then the corps gets hit in the ensemble captions.

You didn't hear it? A mass of audience members hate your show so very much it was booed. It was booed in dallas and san antonio. It was booed in Atlanta.

How is that not something to be considered? But it doesn't matter, right? As long as you get a ring, F the crowd.

Man, if anyone needs a good example of a hater, this is it.

Remember in 2002, Cavaliers came out and destroyed the field every show, but the next day,everyone scrambled to come up with a scenario on how they would get beat...and it never happened ???

Remember in 2005, Cadets came out and destroyed the field every show, but the next day, everyone scrambled to come up with a scenario on how they would get beat....and it never happened ???

Think about tonight, how BD won by almost two points and are undefeated and tomorrow....everyone will scramble to come up with a scenario on how the rest of the pack can and will catch BD.......

LOL

G

@TheCavaliers We have to work on trimming the show. .2 penalty for being 6 seconds over time...getting Mad World tightened up! #DCI #Atlanta

Ruh roh...should be an easy fix though.

Vanguard 10th in drums. OUCH

I know....what what!?!

As some have said, it's not the kids that should take the heat for the show, but those who designed it.

Edited by bdevil08

Show's too long.

Or the applause is too long! give the penalty to the crowd! just kiddin' :unhappy:

Yet another recap all over the place. Good....I guess?? :unhappy:

It is good - judges calling it as they see it night to night, not getting overly pressured.

Hopefully the last few weeks don't do the usual placement adjustments in the 8-16 range (Very scattered caption rankings condensing suddenly to the overall placement)