The Minneapolis Mash-Up

11th? Scouts are looking ahead, not behind. Anyone within 3-4 points is catchable by years end. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move up a spot or 2 when it's all said and done.

I think that will be a tall order for them, but wish them the best.

This could be good for Phantom.

Actually, I'm thinking the opposite. I thought they use to seed based on standings from this year? Perhaps it happens after this show.

Why I think it's bad for PR is, they are too far from the front runners and even a great performance by them must leave room for those above which "could" lead to a lower than deserved score.

Of course, I could be wrong!

However, guard is still kicking them in the head so, we're likely to see perhaps top 1-4 placement in brass & percussion and still finish in the 6-8 range. THAT SUCKS! $1 to Tommy Boy!

Edited by Rocketman

Just got home from Disneyland here in So Cal, and I have a few quick questions. Forgive me if this was covered somewhere in the first 45+ pages

1). Is the time off from the website, or what?! Right now it's 6:22 ish CT right? Is DCI's website wrong, or os the show two hours behind?

2). Does the sound generally suck for everyone? It's on oar from last week's Denver show, and I'm have to crank the snot out of my Bose system to get an almost acceptable volume. I was hoping last week in Denver was an exception, but two streams in a row is a disturbing trend of poor quality. I've got a real good tv, sound system, and computer (& last weeks Kalamazoo stream had better audio), so I can't imagine the poor quality is on my end. If anyone has any system suggestion to improve, I'm all ears.