The Minneapolis Mash-Up

that is "Bones"...

from wiki:

from drumcorpswiki:

WOW, someone thought Bones was Xmens DM...

Well. Ya live ya learn.

Any information as to when scores will be posted, and when dci will start posting scores as they receive them or is that still a finals week exclusive?

darn you with your overwhelmingly high count of midiCORPSions.

you were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!

blame the wife. she insisted on a family reunion the night of the Lewisburg show in a place not close to lewisburg.

even so...

nope. I timed the departure so we would be home after BD stepped off per the schedule I saw online. I avoided playing with my phone all day so I wouldn't be tempted to look.

I got home, figured I pop on and catch scores and saw it was dealyed. logged in, saw rain, and looked at weather.com. logged back out of the FN

that is "Bones"...

from wiki:

from drumcorpswiki:

It was cool to see "Bones" on FN in 2010. I was in Denver 1978; saw Crossmen then. Thanks to MBI, DCI, the fans, the corps. July 17, 2010 is a day I'll remember. Hope all are safe and out of the weather.

I know the majority of you guys/gals hate domes, but maybe with this many corps at one competition, it should be held inside. I know PR and the corps that followed were disappointed they couldn't march. And so were the fans, many of whom travelled long distances to see them.

Just my $0.02.

P.S. to Michael Boo: Thanks much for the blog!!! Lots of interesting info.

Why do you say this?

I dont understand either, how DCI can be blamed for the weather, especially for a show that isnt typically in a dome. Now should the San Antone show get rained out... well. Thats frustrating but again outside DCI's control.

I'm not sure what people want, should DCI have standby stadiums, 30, 50, 100 miles from a showsite, to the north? the east? the west? should shows be canceled in advanced if severe weather is predicted? No. We deal with it. Change is the only constant and other such sayings that you heard when you got off a bus at 7am and were told to suit up for the morning run. Deal and keep moving.

Now, about those scores...

nope. I timed the departure so we would be home after BD stepped off per the schedule I saw online. I avoided playing with my phone all day so I wouldn't be tempted to look.

I got home, figured I pop on and catch scores and saw it was dealyed. logged in, saw rain, and looked at weather.com. logged back out of the FN

Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past....

You should have FORSEEN this.

I know the majority of you guys/gals hate domes, but maybe with this many corps at one competition, it should be held inside. I know PR and the corps that followed were disappointed they couldn't march. And so were the fans, many of whom travelled long distances to see them.

Just my $0.02.

P.S. to Michael Boo: Thanks much for the blog!!! Lots of interesting info.

I agree. Sure, it sacrifices sound quality a little, but it also ensures that every corps actually gets to perform that day.