The Minneapolis Mash-Up

when is the last time a corps did not have a 50 yard line podium?

Mike, I'd be more than happy to pickup the trumpet again if I didn't have to spend so much time editing your masterpieces for DCI.org, haha!

I loled

Hmmmm, I'm liking the show much better than at the beginning of the season. MUCH better!!!! :ph34r:

Also, looks like they took out the ICON.... FORGING.... crap.... YEA!!!!! The show actually is much better without it.

I need to see Spirit live. On the webcast their brass sounds like their really going for a bright sound but that could totally be the speakers/webcast.

Hmmmm, I'm liking the show much better than at the beginning of the season. MUCH better!!!! :ph34r:

Also, looks like they took out the ICON.... FORGING.... crap.... YEA!!!!! The show actually is much better without it.

I'm not sure they took it out so much as not used their electronics due to the rain.

Now that I have a full understanding of the show, I actually really enjoy it. That drum break is VERY cool.

Actually, I think the electronics must have shorted out or something, because they were missing several other sound effects (such as in the percussion break). I heard "Icon" once in the opener, but it sounded kinda weird. My guess is that it didn't happen on purpose.